Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jawbox on Fallon!!!!!

(from the Jimmy Fallon Did A Good Thing department)

Hi everyone

I'm almost crying - I admit it. Jawbox was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night - 8-Dec-2009. I never thought I'd ever see or hear these guys again. I saw them just once - right before they broke up - at the Miller Community Center, Seattle, WA - 24-July-1996.

Apparently - this is it, too. Just this one performance - no reunion, no new album - nothing else. They're making this one-off appearance in honor of the (long overdue) re-release/re-master of "For Your Own Special Sweetheart".

I'm too emotional to talk about it right now. Just posting the clips.

Cheers,
Paul

P.S. More info is on their own DeSoto records website: http://www.desotorecords.com/news/index.shtml


Savory - from the on-air performance:


68 - from the rehearsal:


FF=66 - from the rehearsal:

No comments: