Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rose in a Mini Cooper

(from the Original Mini Cooper department)

Hi everyone,

On Saturday, March 5th, 2011, Dana, Rose & I were at the Safeway up near Roosevelt and 75th in Seattle. Walking back to the car, we stumbled across a mini Mini Cooper get together.

Rose & I went to investigate:





Rose was facinated by the original Mini Coopers on display. One of the owners noticed her and asked if she'd like to sit behind the wheel.

Of course she would - they're Rose sized after all!




Rose had a lot of fun! Special thanks to the members of the Seattle Area Mini Owners Association (aka SAMOA) and the owner of the Mini that let Rose have a drive!

Cheers,
Paul

2 comments:

Paul said...

By the way - I'm not 100% sure of the club we saw. I matched some of the photos I took to cars belonging to SAMOA, so I'm pretty sure I got it right.

If there's any corrections or attributions that need to be made, post a comment here, and I'll correct immediately.

Cheers,
Paul

rena said...

Well, that's it then, Paul. You're going to have to replace the corolla with a mini Cooper.