Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My new job!!

(from the Is the cake a lie? department)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that I started my new job at Aperture Laboratories today. Since this is a government agency, I can't discuss the project I'll be working on - but it's an exciting chance to redefine the boundaries of light and physics, along with performing interesting Skinnerian operant conditioning chamber experiments.

Space is a little limted, so we have to share cubes. I'm lucky that my cube-mate is actually a real cube - and extremely quiet! Here's a picture of my new friend, the weighted companion cube:



Although I'm legally prevented from discussing details of my employer any further, if you'd like more information about Aperture Laboratories, surf here:

"Aperture Laboratories - A Trusted Friend In Science"

Cheers,
Paul

No comments: